Eviction Protections During COVID-19
Are you facing eviction from your rental or having trouble with rent or utility payments? Join Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation, Atlanta BeltLine Partnership, and the City of Atlanta on Monday, Oct. 19 at 6 p.m. for a free virtual workshop designed to provide information and identify resources available to you during the COVID-19 pandemic. Welcoming remarks will be made by the City of Atlanta’s Chief Housing Officer Terri Lee.
Workshop topics will include:
- Your rights as a renter in the state of Georgia
- Understanding the eviction process
- CDC moratorium on evictions
- Rental assistance programs available in Atlanta
COVID-19: Get Help with Rent and Utilities
Do you or someone you know need help with your rent or utilities because of COVID-19? The Atlanta BeltLine is honored to share that resources are available through our partners at the Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation.
These four easy steps can connect you with the support you need during these challenging times.
- Click the button below to access the AVLF assistance website
- Fill out the United Way application for financial aid
- Select AVLF as your preferred provider
- For help with the application, leave a message at 470-588-7438 and someone will call back.
The City of Atlanta COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program helps Atlanta residents to cover past due rent, utilities, and move-in deposits as a result of impending eviction.